The Q3000 series Fiber Patch Panels comprises a chassis and a series of blades that provides a traditional fiber enclosure to accommodate applications with high fiber terminations that requires easy access to individual connectors and cable management within the panel.
The Q3000 series can accommodate LC or MPO applications in singlemode and multimode fiber types and is also designed to be compatible with the TE Connectivity cross-connect frame - Q-Frame - to provide maximum density and cable management.When deployed using Q3000 blades and mounted within the Q-Frame the result is a platform that delivers an unrivalled combination of fiber denisty and usability.
High Density Solution: Provides up to 384 LC terminations (192 ports)
User Friendly Interface: Modular design based on the fiber blade provide for easy technician access
Cable Management: Provides bend radius protection and an intuitive cable routing scheme especially when used with the Q-Frame.
|Q3000 Blade|| Q3000 Panel|
- Supports: 384-fiber terminations (192 ports) in 4HU model, or
- 96-fiber terminations (48 ports) in 1HU LC connectors
- Single base chassis is used for all applications – simplifies configuration / ordering options
- Available in 1RU, 2RU and 4RU variants.
- Supports interconnect and cross-connect applications
- Features integrated vertical cable guides with rear access to termination & slack management