Office Networks Data Center 10 Gb/s Managed Connectivity Secure Products Warranty Program AMP ACT Training Program
AMP-TWIST-7AS SystemFor enterprise networks with high speed requirements and long lifetime expectations, Tyco Electronics offers 2 premium High Performance AMP NETCONNECT systems. Both offer Class F and Class FA performance and great flexibility and scalability.
The AMP-TWIST-7AS System is a high-performing cabling system designed to support the current Cat 7 and forthcoming Cat 7A performance standards.
The capabilities of this system gives cabling infrastructure designers more options compared with Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6A systems, such as cost effective cable-sharing and support of future generation network performance.
The current 10G performance debate demonstrates the power of this solution perfectly - Cat 7 cabling system performance, first defined in 2002, exceeds all current requirements for 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Offers Class FA, F, EA, E and D in one SL-style system
- Sheath sharing offers up to 4 services over one cable
- For all services such as Ethernet, ISDN, Analogue telephone, Audio, Video, CATV
- Supports 1 Gb/s and 10 Gb/s and is capable for 40 Gb/s
- Robust EMC performance
- Offers High Density and High Performance in one system
- Termination in 1-2 minutes
- 3 times higher performance than common systems
How it works
- The Jack termination process is as straightforward and as fast as a standard UTP jack. The cable is prepared with the SL Termination Tool which has a special blade for cutting PiMF cables.
- This allows removing of the 4 foils in one single step.
- After dressing the wires into the tool lacing fixture, the two connector parts are located into the tool and in one motion, the pairs are terminated and cut. Total